Business Intelligence & Enterprise Performance Management
In today’s business life Business Intelligence (BI) and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) increasingly represent serious competitive factors. This at most begins already in the stage of the operative and strategic company planning and goes on in the reporting system.
For the management, information and data are mostly available in abundance. Business Intelligence enables you to transfer this abundance into the right information and to provide as a consequence decision makers at a proper time with the right information in the best possible format.
An accurate and rapid planning solution enables your company to quickly and flexibly react on changes of the economic situation.
- Do production processes have to be adapted?
- Will manpower increase / decrease in the next months?
- Does the existing credit line have to be extended?
All these and a lot more questions can be answered with the aid of a dynamic planning solution in order that your company can flexibly react on market changes at any time.
safe and reliable
Faster, scalable analysis
Thanks to the QIX engine, you can enjoy a super-fast experience, even whilst freeform exploring.
- In-memory processing. The QIX engine optimises in-memory speed, compressing data down to 10% of its original size.
- Columnar data storage. The QIX engine can focus on a defined set of columns whilst running calculations, instead of processing an entire table. As most queries only use a few columns of data, you get much faster analytics.
- On-demand aggregations. The QIX engine calculates aggregations and computes dimensions on the fly for faster analysis.
More exploration, less restrictions
Explore any path you want. Use the QIX engine to find the answer to the question you’re asking. Discover valuable insights to questions you didn’t even realise you should’ve asked.
- Automatic associative indexing. The QIX engine ingests data from multiple sources, maps it and automatically maintains associations in the data.
- The power of grey. Sometimes the most interesting insight is the data that isn’t related to your current analysis. The QIX engine automatically highlights this data in grey to aid discovery.
- Smart search. Not sure where to begin? Accelerate your analytical journey by entering simple, intuitive natural searches and let the QIX engine present the possibilities across all data sources.
Mobile done right
Want to deploy to tablet? Desktop? Mobile? A new form factor? No problem.
- True responsive design. Many companies claim to have mobile as a core capability. We say, “Prove it.” Qlik lets you build once for any device, then deploy in any location, on any device. Responsive design adapts on the fly to the device’s form factor and interaction method.
A platform to build on
The Qlik® Analytics Platform was intentionally designed to allow you to build on it. In fact, that’s how we built our Qlik Sense® applications.
- Open and standard APIs. The Qlik Analytics Platform provides unprecedented access to the QIX engine through an open and standard set of APIs.
- Mash up and extend. Developers can quickly and easily build sophisticated web applications and custom visualisations using the mash-up and extension APIs that come with the Qlik Analytics Platform.
Governance gives you confidence
Determine who can access what, and what they can do with it. But don’t confuse governance with rigidity.
- Governed self-service libraries. Why recreate the wheel? Our shared library model empowers business analysts and users to leverage pre-built, governed data models, visualisations and even full analytical sheets.
- Adaptable, policy-based security rules. The highly configurable Qlik Management Console and security APIs allow you to customise your security rules to any degree, whilst still allowing business users to add their own data, analyse and share work with others in a fully self-service model.
- Storytelling. With a built-in storytelling capability, governance is preserved even whilst sharing insights and results. Keep the stories and data linked together to answer any question with confidence.
Visualise data, build custom apps and embed visuals. Limitlessly.
Guide controlled explorations of dynamic data sets.
Qlik Analytics Platform
Build any BI app you can envision. The power is yours.
Sign up to receive useful, relevant and reliable external data – effortlessly.